At least one child dies from abuse or neglect every week in the UK alone. Anyone who works with children should be aware of the importance of child safeguarding and the life-changing impact good practice can have on a child.
Child Safeguarding Advanced
The aim of this course is to greater increase your confidence and knowledge of child safeguarding, as well as relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Role and responsibilities of a Manager/Team Leader
- Supervision of staff
- Serious Case Reviews
- Local safeguarding structure, thresholds and legal requirements
- Responding, record keeping and multi-agency communications
- Safer recruitment and working practices
- Policy and practice development
Category: E-Learning Safeguarding Courses